Sweet Potato Casserole
An excellent side dish to any festive meal, this is a must have for me. Photos are prior to baking as once cooked the casserole will be browned on top.
- Peel, Cube and cook 3 or 4 sweet potatoes
- Blend together 1/2 C White Sugar, 2 Eggs, 1/2 C Butter, 1 Tsp Vanilla and your cooked potatoes
- Spread potato mixture into a casserole dish
- Topping: 1 C Brown Sugar, 1/3 C flour, 1/4 C melted Butter and as many pecans as you want (roughly 3/4-1 C)
- Can be covered and refrigerated until ready to cook. Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes or until bubbling and the top has browned